Diane Kern discusses tips on how to prepare a house for the market.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network: https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/interview-with-diane-kern-real-estate-professional-with-keller-williams-in-doylestown-pa-getting-a-home-ready-to-sell/
Diane explained, “If you’re thinking of selling your home, there’s a lot to do to get it ready for the market. By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to getting your house ready for the market.”
Here are some tips on how to stage a house for sale:
- Start by decluttering and deep cleaning every room. This will help the house feel more spacious and inviting.
- Paint any walls that look tired or outdated. A fresh coat of paint can brighten up any space.
- Make sure all carpets are clean and free of stains. If they’re looking worn, consider replacing them altogether.
- Take a close look at the furniture. Is it in good condition? If not, consider replacing or repairing any pieces that are looking shabby.
- Stage rooms in a way that is pleasing to the eye and makes good use of space. For example, arrange furniture to create a clear path through each room.
- Pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms – these are two essential rooms in the house for selling. Be sure they are clean and clutter-free.
- Take some time to spruce up the yard and landscaping. First impressions count, so make sure the home looks its best from the street view.
- Finally, don’t forget the small details. Things like fresh towels, a bowl of fruit on the kitchen counter, and a vase of flowers in the living room can make all the difference.
Janis M from Ewing Township, New Jersey says: “Diane is a true gem! With her help, I sold my home in one day. She then helped me move to my dream home! Diane was extremely responsive and hard working. She truly was always there when I needed her, ready to help. When it is time to move again, I will be sure to give Diane a call!”
Cassondra K from New Jersey says: “Diane is an amazing realtor! This was my first time buying a house and I was so exasperated with the whole process and with other realtors. When Diane agreed to be my realtor it was like a breath of fresh air. She was so patient, explained every step of the process, had helpful tips, and always made sure my needs were the first priority. I had a very small budget, but she never made me feel unimportant. Diane worked tirelessly and found me everything I wanted and more–my dream home! If someone I know is buying a house, I am immediately giving them her number. If I sell in the future, Diane will be the first person I call!”
About Diane Kern
As a full-time real estate agent licensed in PA and NJ, Diane offers the time to fully understand and meet her clients’ needs. Diane is exceptionally well-respected in the area, not only for her unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working family woman who is tenacious and does absolutely everything possible to ensure her clients’ success. Savvy negotiations and marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of Diane’s service.
Diane respects her clients’ time and provides seamless assistance to her clients for every aspect of their home purchase or sale while educating them throughout every step of the process. Exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals, and repeat business form the foundation of Diane’s career. Diane continues to educate herself by attending seminars and training, and by researching the latest information in the real estate industry to further enhance what she has to offer her clients. As a former teacher, Diane is compassionate about helping others achieve their goals.
As a mother of three, Diane affords her clients a first-hand perspective on finding the right home for them and their families. Also, being from a large extended family provides Diane with a keen sense to find the right home for all generations; those looking for their first home, a larger home, or looking to downsize. Diane is the key to helping her clients achieve their real estate goals!
Learn More: https://dianekern.kw.com/