Daymond John is the founder and CEO of FuBu and he is well known as an investor on the long-running TV show “Shark Tank.” He is also a motivational speaker and author. The following are 11 motivational quotations from Daymond John to help entrepreneurs navigate the shark-infested investment waters.
1. “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most.”
2. “The first thing that you can do with social media is find out and understand why people like or dislike… You actually get to see the reality of what people think about you.”
3. “Don’t wait for the ‘perfect time’, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given.”
4. “Make it. Master it. Matter”
5. “I kept thinking big.”
6. “Align yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships and you’ll set yourself up for the long run.”
7. “As an entrepreneur, you never stop learning.”
8. “Every problem can be solved as long as they use common sense and apply the right research and techniques.”
9. “I look to work with businesses that know what they are doing but need larger distribution or exposure.”
10. “In the founders, I look for a person I feel is trustworthy, driven and smart. I invest in the person first, because in the event the business fails, the person and I can move forward and create another business.”
11. “A savvy entrepreneur will not always look for investment money, first.”
Daymond John is appearing on many entrepreneurial stages around the globe.